Gravity forms are created in the Forms function of the Red Dashboard. Look in the menu for Forms and select New Form to begin. In addition to creating the Form itself, you will configure settings, confirmations, notifications and more.
Functions in Red Gravity Forms
In addition to the basic form and fields, there are several add-ons for the Red Gravity Forms.
- Advanced fields include items such as file loads, CAPTCHA, and consent.
- Post fields allow you to map content in a form to create a draft post on your site.
- PDF: the Gravity PDF will create a PDF file from a form submission.
- Connect to Active Campaign
- Send Form Data to a third-party API
The accessibility of Gravity Forms is dependent on the Gravity Form service.