How to Restrict Form Submissions for UIC email addresses
To prevent clutter or spam emails to your forms, you can restrict form submissions to UIC email addresses only by using conditional logic in Gravity Forms in the field for "Form Button."
Follow the steps below and use the Preview function to test.
Configure the Conditional Logic for the Form Button Heading link
- In the Form Settings screen, scroll to the Form Button section
- Check the box to Enable Conditional Logic
- Select “Show” this button if “All” of the following match:
- Set in the dropdowns “Email” “contains” “@uic.edu”
- Update your form settings
- Use Preview to test the form