Latest Bug Fixes 12/11/18
Latest Bug Fixes Heading link
With the latest update (12/11/18), the following bugs have been squashed:
- Line breaks/line returns now show properly on the front end for the Service To Community section within Profile Posts.
- Multi Column Component Title: Now properly appearing (or disappearing if desired) on the front end.
- Custom thumbnail images are now properly showing on the front end when the Tile style is implemented for both Highlight News Components as well as News Listing pages. The Featured Style only shows the main image of the News Post.
- The Directory Page filter is now showing all applicable taxonomies associated with those selected for inclusion on a particular Directory Page – regardless of pagination. All appropriate filters for respective profile posts are now visible to visitors of the directory pages.
- Updated the styling issue with the GDPR Cookie Notification Banner. It now appears seamless with the bottom of the page.
As always, we are grateful to all those contacting us (via the webform) to report bugs.