Latest Updates to RED 2/26/19
Design enhancements to RED Heading link
The RED Team is pleased to announce the following design updates that went live on 2/26/19:
- Profile Post Enhancements
- Email and Phone numbers are now clickable in Profile Posts as well as Highlight Directory components
- Optional data field to include pronouns of individual
- Users can now link to their CV if it is already online. By doing this, instead of uploading a .pdf version of the CV, less site storage will be used and freed up for more media files.
- The LinkedIn social media icon now highlights (similar to the other social media networks) in the footer.
- Highlight News (list style) thumbnail icons are now clickable and link to the news post.
- In both the At A Glance and Table Components, hyperlinks appear underlined for easier recognition that links are present.
- More spacing has been added between individual posts within the Highlight Event and Highlight News components.
As always, we are striving to make the RED Theme better each week. If you have any suggestions for features or want to report a bug, please contact us.