New Content Fields/Capabilities for Event Posts
New Fields for Event Posts Heading link
With the latest update (10/30/18), we have added content capability to the Event Post. Users can now add even more information to their news posts, allowing visitors to be better informed.
The new content capabilities (fields) include the following:
- Gravity Form Component capability. Users can add gravity forms to each particular news post, as a way to interact/receive information from visitors.
- Ability to add speaker(s) information, image, affiliation, title and descriptions.
- Ability to include a Google Map within the event post, so that the visitor will know the exact location. It automatically displays the event location inputted on the backend.
- Ability to add a featured image, as well as a custom thumbnail image (which will show up on the Event Page Template), to the Event Post.
- Ability to add an online file (which is downloadable) to the visitors.
Here is an example of a sample Event Post (which updated features).