Reported Issue: Google Map Embeds
Google maps included in either the Text block w/ Maps or the Highlight Contact components are not appearing at this time. This is due to a change by Google related to Google Maps keys. We are working on a solution to this issue. In the meantime, we can recommend these work-arounds if you want to provide a Google Map view of a location.
- Switch from Text Block w/ Map to the Text Block component and you can include a screenshot of the map as well as provide a link directly from Google Maps in the Link List in that component.
- In Highlight Contact switch to an image which can be a screenshot of a map if you prefer. Use a direct link to a Google Map in the website field.
To create a direct link to a location in Google Maps:
- Go to maps.google.com in your browser
- Enter the address in the Google Maps search
- In the sidebar pull-out, click the "Share" link
- In the pop-up, click on "copy link"
- Paste your link in the appropriate location
We will provide updates on the map embed issue.