2. How Do I Create a Test Site?
Requesting a Test Site Heading link
- In order to request a new RED test site, you must first have permission from your respective College or Office as well as a UIC NetID and UIC email address.
- Once you have secured permission, go to red.uic.edu/contact and select “request a private test site on Red.uic.edu” from the webform.
- After you select this option, a form will appear asking you relevant information regarding site creation (i.e. Site name, URL, etc.).
- Fill out this information and click submit. Sites are typically created within 3 business days, but they often happen sooner, and you will receive an email detailing the proper steps to logging in.